|Relatives|| Richard Parker (father) |
Mary Parker (mother)
Benjamin Parker (uncle)
May Parker (aunt)
|First appearance||"The Spider-Verse (Part 2)"|
|Voiced by||Milo Ventimiglia|
Peter Parker, also known as the vigilante superhero "Spider-Man Noir", is the older counterpart of Peter Parker from an alternative universe, in which New York City is set in the 1930s. He is commonly referred to as the "Spider" by the citizens in his universe.
Abilities and Powers
- "Miles From Home (cameo)
- "Agent Web" (cameo)
- "Return to the Spider-Verse - Part 1" (cameo)
- "Return to the Spider-Verse - Part 2" (cameo)
- "Return to the Spider-Verse - Part 3"
- "Return to the Spider-Verse - Part 4"
- Spider-Man Noir makes his first animated debut in Ultimate Spider-Man.
- In Avengers Assemble, which shares a loose continuity with the Ultimate Spider-Man series, an alternative version of Spider-Man Noir, known as Slinger, appeared in the episode "Planet Doom". In the episode, Doctor Doom built a time machine, which he then used to travel back in time to ensure that no superheroes would rise up against him once he had dominion over the Earth. As a result of Doom's alterations to the timeline, Peter Parker never became Spider-Man and took the alias "Slinger", who wore clothes similar to that of Spider-Man Noir.
- As a reference to Spider-Man Noir being a member of the Web-Warriors in the Ultimate Spider-Man series, his comic book counterpart is featured as a main character in the Web Warriors comic book series (the name which was originally coined in the Ultimate Spider-Man series), alongside Indian Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, and Spider-UK.
- ↑ Spider-Gwen Stars In Web Warriors Launched By Mike Costa And David Baldeon #MarvelOctober (UPDATE)